Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Its pretty good so far. Fin sort of admits the magazine deteriorated in quality towards the end and also says he was battling skin cancer during the final year or two. It is pretty massive it seems and the parts where he talks about his life and the business side of PS seem like they're going to be more interesting than the wrestling bits.

Edited by Yakashi

http://411mania.com/wrestling/bruce-hart-says-hes-heard-tyson-kidds-career-is-over/

Bruce Hart is at it again. Claiming that Tyson Kidd's air ambulance cost $100,000 to get him to his surgery from Florida and that his career is over.

Tyson Kidd replied shortly after saying that he hasn't had any contact with Bruce Hart for 10 years.

Good old Bruce.

Edited by Daaaaaad!

• Paid Members

Anyone going to buy it? I'm thinking about it.

I've got it, not had a chance to have a read yet but it looks massive in terms of the word count.  I was a big fan of Fin Martin's writing in PS, will be interesting to see how it translates to a long book format.  I wonder if the book will make any sort of worthwhile profit given how long he's been working at it.

• Paid Members

That's just utterly fucking bizarre.  For starters, he's wanked over his future stepdaughters in a swimsuit catalogue, and he'll soon be the stepfather-in-law of Daniel Bryan and John Cena.  I'm finding this far more odd than I probably should.

I'm scripting the Naughty America synopsis in my head already. "Johnny is a hard working office worker for a major wrestling organization but his new wife can't always keep up with his demands. Maybe sexy new step-daughter Nikki can bring him luck in his future endeavours."

Apparently Josh Matthews is getting married to Madison Rayne too.

Wrestling equivalent of Wayne Bridge securing a Saturday, right there.

• Paid Members

At this stage of the game, with all the surgeries he's had over the years and the lack of time off, Cena should have been made to eliminate all this shite from his arsenal. Why's he started nicking moves off Amazing Red suddenly? Especially on house shows. You've got their money on the house shows. Cena is in danger of burning out completely if he keeps this up at this point in his career. A man of his size doing snap sunset flips on a man Owens size is a distaster waiting to happen.

Cena always looks shit doing those moves anyway. The springboard stunner as well. It just looks odd. His formula was good for years. There was no reason to start trying to one-up all the NXT lot who made it to the roster.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

The spring board stunner and the flip power bomb sunset flip / Texas destroyer are great if they were a big move for a special show, busted out now and then for a big, big match.

Chucked out every week they highlight how shit they look and undermine them as movez and that big match feel.