Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Having just watched every cell match from 1997-2007 on the WWE DVD this weekend (bar the Mania 15 and the dog one) every match was built as a fued ender for great captivating fueds that were put together brilliantly I find it poor on WWEs behalf that they have let the HIAC match become a piss poor imitation of its former self. This "throw together" Cena/Orton match is a perfect example of this.

However, and this may be just myself getting carried away after spending the past 72 hours watching Foleys HIAC bumps, if there was a guy who was going to put an end to a 14 year baron run of nobody going thru the top of the cell or getting thrown of the cell then Seth Rollins is the man to do it. I know the cell they use now is much bigger than the old cell but I can still live in hope.

• Paid Members

Marty Scrull is shit at presenting and his knowledge laughable. "Don't know who Kevin Dunn is, but know the rock and undertaker" just came across as a right loser. AND he has a top knot. Has nothing going for him and WTTV is still needing improvement, but it's better

• Paid Members

AND he has a top knot. Has nothing going for him

The top knot is EXACTLY what he's got going for him. He's one of my favourite heels in the country and the top knot only served to make him look a bigger prick than he already did.

• Paid Members

Must admit, I've been wondering about this - why now, of all times? I'm liking it, but Orton's not exactly at his highest profile, and he was never Stone Cold huge at that.