Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
TNA are so fucking hopeless and infuriating that I want to see someone make them pay for their mistakes.

The (lack of a) paying audience makes TNA pay for their mistakes all the time.

Troo dat - I just meant more from a PR perspective.

Can anyone remember that old WWF magazine which had Lex Luger and Michael Jordan on the front cover together? What was it all about? Did Jordan actually speak to the WWF magazine?

I think they both attended a fundraiser at somewhere like the White House. Don't recall Jordan doing an interview with the mag.

• Paid Members
Can anyone remember that old WWF magazine which had Lex Luger and Michael Jordan on the front cover together? What was it all about? Did Jordan actually speak to the WWF magazine?

I think they both attended a fundraiser at somewhere like the White House. Don't recall Jordan doing an interview with the mag.

In 2000 when Bischoff and Russo came back for the whole 'New Blood' angle, didn't Bischoff make reference to Luger skipping Nitro to have lunch with Jordan? If so, presumably they must be friends/acquaintances? Doesn't exactly answer the question admittedly, but maybe some help for context.

According to their Facebook page, Superstars of Wrestling have added Satoshi Kojima to their show in Gloucester on 29 March 2014, headlined by Zebra Kid v Jushin Liger.

Seriously may have to plan a trip home now. Seeing Liger again, was a a good thing. if this card keeps growing then, will be a must not miss!

• Paid Members

Jimmy Hart turns 70 today. SEVENTY. He looks like he's barely aged since the 90s.