Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Without seeming to back the man up, people do get banned to quickly on here? I quite like the musing of trolls like cat crater or not alex shane, makes things interesting. It’s not like everyone doesnt know they are probably trolling, why not leave them be? Anyone who takes the trolls serious need a chill pill.

should have put that in the unpopular thread i guess.

It's a bit like the heel heat discussion we were having: if you're relying on calling disabled people "flids" and "freeloaders" to get a rise out of people, you're shit at what you do, and deserve to get shit-canned.

Edited by Carbomb

50 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Without seeming to back the man up, people do get banned to quickly on here? I quite like the musing of trolls like cat crater or not alex shane, makes things interesting. It’s not like everyone doesnt know they are probably trolling, why not leave them be? Anyone who takes the trolls serious need a chill pill.

Me too, when you're having a pop at posters and their opinions then that's fine, but when you start defending hate speech and bigotry that has no place anywhere then the line gets crossed.  Much like in wrestling, it's cheap trolling and if the mods don't like it then that's the end of that.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.fightful.com/wrestling/all-will-be-pay-view-fite-app-and-wgn-first-hour-will-be-free%3Famp

So ALL IN will be broadcasting the first hour of the show free on WGN America. 

It’s been said before, but not bad at all for a show that was conceptualised off the back of a ‘hold my coat’ tweet from Cody Rhodes.

Edit: This might be a pre-show rather than any part of the actual pay per view.

Edited by uklaw

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Porkchopcash said:

I disagree. You have to continually be a twat before you got banned or really break a rule. I’m surprised he lasted that long tbh

3 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

He was begging for a ban.

I have criticised people on here and lived to tell the tale.  I am just glad those down votes are a thing of the past because i felt like you could quite easily get a reputation that was not entirely fair. Can't imagine how many down votes NotAlexShane would have garnered? He deserved them though for being boring & deliberately offensive.

Showcase TV is the new Screen Sport (ask your parents). TNA followed by Smash Wrestling (featuring Kimber Lee in a good intergender match) followed by Championship Wrestling from Hollywood on Saturday night this week, they've shown old St Louis shows as well. The EPG might be all over the place but well worth just recording a couple of hours when it says wrestling is on. 

• Paid Members

Some of the matches look good (that 6-man involving the Bucks and Ibushi for example, and I'm a big fan of Joey Janela and Pentagon) but it's definitely aimed at a certain audience. It'll probably be a decent PPV and I'm quite intrigued with how the production will look. Not looking forward to every fucking match having those fucking TWWWOOO.......SWEEEEEEEEEET! responses though. Fuck. That.

3 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Some of the matches look good (that 6-man involving the Bucks and Ibushi for example, and I'm a big fan of Joey Janela and Pentagon) but it's definitely aimed at a certain audience. It'll probably be a decent PPV and I'm quite intrigued with how the production will look. Not looking forward to every fucking match having those fucking TWWWOOO.......SWEEEEEEEEEET! responses though. Fuck. That.

They should have a counter on the wall set to 10 and each time they do the 1-2-sweet chant it counts down. After 0 whoever says it gets thrown out for been a bellend

• Paid Members

I was looking forward to All In. They all come across brilliantly on a social media, Cody especially, so I was really rooting for them. Some of the matches intrigued me, too. That six man involving the Bucks, Mysterio, Ibushi and Fenix will likely be the flippiest, spottiest match of the year.

I’d never considered the crowd though. Fucking hell. They’re going to be an absolute nightmare, aren’t they? Urgh.