Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

The Andre documentary on Sky Atlantic is very good saw it the other day. Got me thinking imagine the reaction if the 3rd member of the NWO was Andre the Giant imagining if he was alive and healthy. That id say would have been equal to Hogan as the 3rd man

You’d expect so. If it’s the show at the MCG, there was talk of it being put on in conjunction with one of the Australian tourist boards, similar to how they put on the Saudi Arabia show. I wouldn’t get hopes up too much until WWE announce it officially for the network, but to put HHH v Undertaker on in front of a (potential) 100,000 crowd to not show that would be very questionable. Shows like this and the GRR are what I was hoping from the network when it launched. Putting on 2 special shows like this per year from around the world outside of the regular run of PPVs

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Vince said it will be the 1st live show from Australia so must mean it's going to be shown live on the network.

100,000 seats will be some task to sell out without absolute stacking the card but I wouldn't put it past them, as the product seems to be as missable as it's ever been the live gate for the big events seems to be stronger then ever

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Briefcase said:

The promo video says its live to the whole world so will assume its on the network. Think the stadium can hold 120,000 too. 

Official capacity is just a shade over 100k. You could then add a few more '000s for pitch-level seating but then deduct some for whatever stage setup they might have that renders stand seating unusable.

• Paid Members

More Taker/HHH?

Just like HHH/Cena from Saudi Arabia, it doesn't need a build, or for them to do any more than a short run-through of their greatest hits, seeing them in the same ring in a stadium show that scale again will be fucking magic.

With the WM mixed tag and hopefully another big match at the next Saudi event Triple H could end up with one of the most insane years for big time spectacle ever.