Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Surely someone with the name recognition of Randy Orton doesn't get sent packing if his bodies done for? Surely he sits at home, picks up a legends check and gets wheeled out every time they're in his hometown?

He's one of the few people I imagine they wouldn't want to start working elsewhere.

Randy is a superb worker and this lay-off should really freshen him up. Matches against AJ, Owens and Zayn would all have an interesting feel to them. Would be a shame to see him go, though if it is injuries I guess it can't be helped.

Listening to MLW Extra where Court and Matt Farmer give there take on the releases. The bastard in me for some reason wonders if ROH wants a short term deal opportunity with an announced or unannounced talent showing up at Global Wars on Sunday, and Sandow shows up either seen on camera in the crowd or playing a role!! FITE TV wouldn't sniff at the possibility of that quick deal being booked.

WWECreative_ish on Twitter wrote...

We barely let @TheDamienSandow on TV & he gets over.

We bury him & he gets more over.

We fire him & he's trending worldwide.

#Kayfabe

Alex Riley was a car crash waiting to happen. His perception is fucking horrible to watch

• Paid Members

Apparently Dutch & Hornswoggle are already booked for Jarrett's next Global Force event. I didn't think he'd have many problems finding work somewhere.

• Paid Members

Apparently Dutch & Hornswoggle are already booked for Jarrett's next Global Force event.

Probably a seminar on how to claim back your PPI.

• Paid Members

Apparently Dutch & Hornswoggle are already booked for Jarrett's next Global Force event.

Probably a seminar on how to claim back your PPI.

:laugh:  At this point, I think the only thing Global Force still have going for them is the fact that one day they will make for a fascinating volume of Ian's INDY WANK series of retrospective threads on here.

Poor A-Ry, this is almost as sad as the time he got super emotional when he thought a fan made a sign for him but it ended up being for some dumb CAW. Owens didn't help by ripping the shit out of him about it in public.