Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I'd be gutted if Summer was gone. She seems like the loveliest person ever.

Even though there's more of a selection box of behind the scenes personal than ever to choose from it's quite sad that they couldn't find a role for Zeb. Hopefully he's got a bit of cash and can enjoy a nice retierment after having one of the more entertaining runs of the last few years with the Real Americans.

I'd be gutted if Summer was gone. She seems like the loveliest person.

She came across as such a sweetie on that episode of Swerved where Tom Phillips drank fake piss from an elderly woman's piss bag. I hope she stays.

I've never watched Swerved but that's one of the best out of context sentences I've heard for a long time.

Even though it has a context. Whatever.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

Summer Rae gone :-(

Yes! She barely lasted a season on Total Divas and that was ages ago. Swing the axe!

Not happy about Riley though.....

EDIT: Oh.

Edited by Philjax

Santino gone apparently.  I had no idea he was even still with them.

He retired after a third neck surgery about two years ago and just made a handful of appearances with them since then. I didn't think he was under contract either, though.

Despite how wildly successful and entertaining his run has been for many I still unfairly hold a grudge against him for kayfabing so many of these countdown things WWE have done with his stupid fucking goofy talking head appearances.

"The John Cena was wild that night ho boy!"

A grudge I don't extend to Miz because he's the tits.