Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Liverpool Olympia, as used for ROH, King of Europe Cup and the first TNA tour is another example.

Just because it's a theatre, the ring at Lockdown might not necessarily be on the stage - they could clear out some of the floor seating/stalls and use the stage for building an entranceway.

I'd like to see TNA do a All Star at the Empire style show just to see what it looks like. I bet its a proper culture shock watching it set up that way on TV. Seems like something definitely worth a watch just to see what it looks like.

This is why I found it slightly 'newsworthy'. The venues people are mentioning like Hammerstein ect all have side balconies. This venue has none, should be interesting to see what they do with the place.

I'd imagine the sides of the building could even be used with the cloth could be used for projectors and such.

If they doesn't decimate the entire roster on their own with a joy joy feeling then PCW is AIDS.

Agreed - getting the Steiners to do a competitive match with a UK team would be a waste and boring to boot. The main event should basically be as many uk jobbers as humanly possible being fed to the Steiners. That would be ace just seeing Scott suplex them all to hell and doing press-ups while another one entered the ring.

Edited by fugaziuk

If they doesn't decimate the entire roster on their own with a joy joy feeling then PCW is AIDS.

Agreed - getting the Steiners to do a competitive match with a UK team would be a waste and boring to boot. The main event should basically be as many uk jobbers as humanly possible being fed to the Steiners. That would be ace just seeing Scott suplex them all to hell and doing press-ups while another one entered the ring.

Best thing is, their working a weekender in Preston.

Meaning some UK team can get a rub on the first night. Second night, reveal the jobbers!

Looking at the amount of seats on the floor they have a few options if they are using the theatre. They could either bring in some mobile tiered seating and put them at the sides or place the cameras on the stage and have the entrance way on the floor at the side or have it between the tiers like ECW if possible. Or finally and most likely in my opinion they will have the camera on the tier, the entrance on the stage with people sitting up at the entrances like they did at Bound for Glory and just film that

• Paid Members

Here's a shit, tiny picture of the Illusions Theater set up for boxing:

IllusionsTheatre.jpg

And another, much better one, looking away from the stage. I'm thinking ECW-Hammerstein-style hard camera above the entranceway:

Alamodome-Fight-Night-2.jpg

EDIT: Actually, there's a seating chart that shows up some possible side seating. Looks like it could work with the entranceway on the stage or in the corner:

(link, because it won't work as an image)

And as for the other subject being discussed, obviously Steiners vs Henchmen is the answer.

Edited by opcws