The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

Well, now that's out of the way, I'll post this year's picture of me looking like a pillock on holiday:

10483993_10203836351651141_102651255732083432_n.jpg

You're slowly losing that great hair :(

• Moderators
Yeah, she is a beauty, although the more pressing matter is why the hell were you drinking Carlsberg?!? It's up (down) there with Carling. Yuck!

Yeah, but it's 4 for a fiver.

• Paid Members
You have a vibe of being Wolverine's Dad in the first picture. Fairly impressive achievement.

EDIT:

Here's two from me. The suit photo is just over a month old and the hat photo (where I'm desperately trying to look like a model) from a few weeks ago. Since then I've shaved off the beard and most my hair (I go through phases) so its back to the long haul of growing them out again.

BK9G7Xm.jpg

xwidD6y.jpg

The suit photo was from my Summer Ball pre drinks I went too with the guy who's just finished uni in the photo with me. Decided rocking a pink blazer and chino shorts wouldn't look like I should own a boat.

Need any proof I'm a student, look at how happy I am with value cider.

Were you toilet rapper?

Well, now that's out of the way, I'll post this year's picture of me looking like a pillock on holiday:

10483993_10203836351651141_102651255732083432_n.jpg

You're slowly losing that great hair :(

I think you're being kind with the 'slowly'. It's thinning pretty badly at the front now. Best I can manage is Mike Ness style scraped back rather than a quiff now.

• Awards Moderator
Hey, at least you don't look like Danny Dyer.

Right, Frankie? ;)

Whilst I look absolutely nothing like him, my Mum made reference to it the day. I rang Social Services.

Edited by Frankie Crisp