The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

I just found this frankly hideous photo of me stashed where i upload stuff to for linking. Judging by where it sits, it dates back to around 2005/6. I have no recollection of it, why it was taken, or why i uploaded it to the internet with the intention of showing it off!

If someone can point me in the direction of a period of time where it was acceptible to wear a girls baseball cap with pinstripe trousers, i'd be eternally gratefull and marginally less embaressed.

moi.jpg

I dont know what i find more upsetting, what i'm wearing, or those belting VHS in the background that are currently gathering dust in my garage.

• Paid Members

I know, I know. This is me all over though, a simple press of the delete and no one need ever know, but i feel i have to humiliate myself at every opportunity!

What's worse, is i distinctly remember walking through a branch of Peacocks, spotting it, and thinking "It's only a pound..." like it was the most rational thing in the world.

In my defence, it was at a time when my weekly head traumas were at their peak!

Plus, if you look at that photo and see anything other than the copy of Remo Unarmed and Dangerous, then you arent looking hard enough.

Edited by John Matrix

• 3 weeks later...