The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
You have a really cute lad, but are his feet tattooed a sort of light oatmeal color, with some text? He'll regret that.

He's chopped the lad's toes off too. He's a monster!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Just found this from 1996, which I think is a 1990s full house.

Scan10002.jpg

We've got baggy jeans in a very soft blue denim, a bumbag, a home-made Brian Pillman shirt over an actual shirt, and finally that classic 1990s accessory, Hanzo Nakajima's ring gear and (misworn) mask, left backstage while he was wrestling.

• Paid Members

Just found this from 1996, which I think is a 1990s full house.

Scan10002.jpg

We've got baggy jeans in a very soft blue denim, a bumbag, a home-made Brian Pillman shirt over an actual shirt, and finally that classic 1990s accessory, Hanzo Nakajima's ring gear and (misworn) mask, left backstage while he was wrestling.

The bumbag seals the deal.

Not certain I ever posted this picture of me in WalMart, with some fat lad speccy lad.

ScreenShot2014-07-22at105758.png

• Paid Members

Nope, it's the old/original set, which is a tourist attraction for a few months. You spend around 50 minutes being shown around the studios which has some of the original interior sets (Carla's flat, Gail's house, the Rovers) and lots of props, then you get let out into the Street itself for as long as you want!

The best thing I saw was graffiti in the concrete on Eileen's windowsill which says "Dennis Tanner 1951", which turns out to have been in the set from the very first episode in 1960, having been put there to make the set look more lived in -- Dennis would have been 11 when it was supposedly written.

• 1 month later...