The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

No we don't (it's the OH's) might next year though when we get going with the little work. The previous owner really didn't look after her but as I said luckily most of the work is cosmetic, OH just hasn't had the time this year. Will be blogging/vlogging it though. Here's a crappy vlog we did in september. Contains a lot of dicking about on Ingress but also other classic cars at the car show :)  

• Paid Members

Sadly not, but i'm sure, being Scope, if i'd have had a look, i could have found one similar!

I am hoping it'll have a belting soundtrack.  Dare say Mrs Matrix will take one look at the cover photo and have her reservations about me retiring to the bedroom for a workout.

• Paid Members

Looking good there, Matrix.

I'm basing this on the only other photo of you I can recall (that great photo of you in a suit 3 sizes too big from years back, perhaps at London Road?) but you look like you've grown into your body.

I'm sure with that tape you'll be looking even hencher (once you've wanked yourself raw, of course).

• Paid Members

Thank you mate.  It's a very flattering angle, although my chest and shoulders have filled out somewhat since Matrix Jr got here, all that hoisting him in the air every five minutes turns out to be decent little workout.

Sadly, i've also put on a stone and a half since he was born, and thats all sitting just below where that photo ends.

I hoped everyone had forgotten about that photo, i think me and CB Dollaway must have been seperated at birth. (One for the MMA fans).

B2-evkRCUAANZqJ.jpg

TBBChampions.jpg

• 2 weeks later...