The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Were you toilet rapper?

Indeed, I find it mental people still remember what I look like from that video.

What video? I remembered what you looked like from some pics when you were having an identity crisis!

• Paid Members

Basically, there was a mod challenge for Hulkamania Fan where he was challenged to produce a rap where at the end he flushed a toilet and other various toilet related things. He didn't do it so it was opened up to the rest of us. I found an oversized baggy T Shirt, a hat and drew a black stripe underneath my eye (it was the Nelly phase of my rap career obviously) and decided to rap from inside a toilet no bigger than a cupboard.

Video went up, I unluckily came second to Pitcos, video was a hit, when it came time to change names Neil was doing his heads or tails on whether you got the name you requested or a toilet based one by him I believe. Somehow I ended up with Toilet Rapper, it may have been my suggestion.

Now I'm Shy Dad because the mods are evil and turned a bunch of us into Dads.

Edited by Shy Dad

1901749_10153963635755307_6437783657890375776_n.jpg

Me and my kid from a few months back. For anyone who remembers when he was born, he turned one the other week. Everyone always says it goes fast, but fucking hell that went really fast.

10368813_656997501052195_410188281426307761_o.jpg

1964912_647365352015410_3556027998107034931_n.jpg

I also just found these lovely voyeur photos of me working at Leeds tattoo convention a little while back. I am horrendously hung over in the second picture

The only time I've really seen it used is to cover up shit tattoos, and it's normally accompanied by some rubbish excuse about the statement it's making.

Yeah the statement I'm making is that I like black and wanted it on my arm