The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

That shot makes him look like the criminal in a crimewatch reconstruction.

He's almost certainly going to follow that woman onto the bus, off the bus and then drag her into a secluded wooded area.

Matrix doing my bit to promote sustainable transport.

Young whippersnapper waiting for a bus...

SustainableTrans40of86_zps17b780f6.jpg

Aspiring Bradley Wiggins riding a Penny Farthing...

SustainableTrans81of86_zps2cdf31c0.jpg

Can I just ask, who did you have taking those photos of you? It must have been someone who loves you very much.

• Paid Members
Anybody else think he looks like Tyrone from Corrie?

Since i've been on here, i've had, from memory:

Gavin Henson

Shingo?

Fernando Torres

Matt Le Tissier

Ricky Wilson

Now Tyrone, i'd rather look like Kevin Webster.

That shot makes him look like the criminal in a crimewatch reconstruction.

Thank you, in that case i've nailed my role by giving an accurate portrayal of local public transport users.

Can I just ask, who did you have taking those photos of you? It must have been someone who loves you very much.

Your mum.

• Paid Members

Matrix! I have to say, I love you! Your posts bring a smile to my face on otherwise dour day.

You do look like Tyrone in that bus stop pic, but I think all in all, you look like that Kaiser Chiefs chap.

David, you're just a kill joy, poopy head. Stop being so abruptly rude to people, or I'll hold your nose/clothespeg you and helmet slide your gullet, sir.

• Paid Members
Matrix! I have to say, I love you! Your posts bring a smile to my face on otherwise dour day.

Cheers mush, appreciate it. Honestly, i'd probably post here if it were just me, it's such an outlet when my grey matter is overflowing with shite which is why i'm acutely aware my posting style / content won't be everyone's cup of tea.

I'd like to think however, that if i were wanting to call someone a prick, i'd do just that rather than attempt to be cute about it.

Your mum.

Don't be so touchy. You must have known when you decided to post "posed" photos like that you were opening yourself up to a little bit a ribbing.

David, you're just a kill joy, poopy head. Stop being so abruptly rude to people, or I'll hold your nose/clothespeg you and helmet slide your gullet, sir.

And just you relax, chief. Matrix is an adult, he doesn't need the likes of you white knighting him.

I was jesting, sir. Jesting! I'm hardly going to make love to your mouth. Unless you want me to?

I would, you know.

Not my thing really, but it's the thought that counts, and I appreciate that more than anything else good sir.

• Paid Members
Your mum.

Don't be so touchy. You must have known when you decided to post "posed" photos like that you were opening yourself up to a little bit a ribbing.

Au contraire mon frere, you must have known that level of smart-arsery was likely to be met in a similar fashion.

Au contraire mon frere, you must have known that level of smart-arsery was likely to be met in a similar fashion.

I didn't actually. I honestly believed you knew how ridiculous those photos looked when you posted them, and as such I assumed you'd be in on the joke.

If not, I can only apologise.