The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Moderators
It's fun being a student an being allowed away with this rubbish.

The coolest students who get the finest ass from the women and the unwavering respect from the men are the mavericks who refuse fancy dress nights. The one thing I hated most about uni was all the fucking fancy dress.

• Paid Members

Firstly as a film student I love all the film references, got a laugh out of my hungover self. I also love the Cure so the above comment is extra levels of great.

SexyDad, it is indeed Unite in Bath, the joys of student accommodation for unreasonable prices.

Butch, dressing up in silly stuff is the only way to keep my youth in tact. You should try it you grumpy old bastard ;)

Edited by Shy Dad

• Moderators

Yeah, I don't think so. I spent three years playing rugby in uni feeling an absolute cunt every time we did the whole dressing up thing. It's showing off at it's worst! There was far too much dressing in drag in my day too. I looked great in a dress, however.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
Yeah, I don't think so. I spent three years playing rugby in uni feeling an absolute cunt every time we did the whole dressing up thing. It's showing off at it's worst! There was far too much dressing in drag in my day too. I looked great in a dress, however.

Which uni did you go to man? Yeah there's less drag these days here, yet still seems to happen each year with the rugby guys. The dressing up these days isn't so bad, generally just charity shop challenges and the occasional Hawaiian night.

• Paid Members
Looks like a Crimewatch reconstruction of Surf.

Shit, it does as well.

No, no, he looks absolutely nothing like me!

(Maverick, you git!)

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce