Favourite Simpsons Quotes

Family Guy PMSL

Two from the episode that featured The Simpsons' best wrestling reference ("he's Rowdy Roddy Peeper!"):"You know how bashful I am - I can't even say the word 'titmouse' without giggling like a schoolgirl. Heeheehee!"-God...frey Jones: Tonight on Rock Bottom, we go undercover at a sex farm for sex hookers.Farmer: I keep tellin' ya, I just grow sorghum here.Reporter: And where are the hookers?Farmer: Round back... Whoops.

That's remined me of another great quote from that episode:News man: "Simpson scandal update, Homer sleeps nude in an oxygen tent that he believes will give him sexual powers"Homer: "HEY! That's a half-truth"and one of my favourites:Marge: "You don't know what they're saying"Homer: "I'm picking it up. 'Sala' seems to mean 'jerk' and I think 'Manjula' means some kind of spaceship

• Paid Members

Fat Tony is one of my favourite characters."You have twenty-four hours to get us our money. And just to show you that we are serious: you have twelve hours. "Fat Tony: Bart, is it wrong to steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving family? Bart: No. Fat Tony: Well, suppose you got a large starving family. Is it wrong to steal a truckload of bread to feed them? Bart: Uh uh. Fat Tony: And, what if your family don't like bread? They like... cigarettes? Bart: I guess that's okay. Fat Tony: Now, what if instead of giving them away, you sold them at a price that was practically giving them away. Would that be a crime, Bart? Bart: Hell, no. Homer: But wait. You can't kill me for being Krusty. I'm not him. I'm Homer Simpson. Fat Tony: The same Homer Simpson who crashed his car through the wall of our club? Homer: Uh... actually my name is Barney. Yeah, Barney Gumble. Legs: The same Barney Gumble who keeps taking pictures of my sister? Homer: Uh... actually my real name is uh... think Krusty, think... Joe Valachi! Louie: The same Joe Valachi who squealed to the Senate Committee about organized crime? Homer: Benedict Arnold! Legs: The same Benedict Arnold who plotted to surrender West Point to the hated British? Homer: D'oh!