Favourite Simpsons Quotes

Family Guy PMSL

Just this morning I was giggling at Stop or my dog will shoot. Willie says "I also ate the mess he made on my carpet, Ya heard me!" That "Ya heard me" bit cracks me up all the time.

Also, a valkentines day one where Moe is in Homer's car "I dont want people to think I'm cheap, uh oh my rope belt is coming undone" This made me spit my drink out and fall over laughing.

The Simpsons never fails to create a laugh. Family guy doesnt anymore because its the same stuff but The Simpsons always has great witty remarks and one liners

Edited by Barrington

Also, a valkentines day one where Moe is in Homer's car "I dont want people to think I'm cheap, uh oh my rope belt is coming undone" This made me spit my drink out and fall over laughing.

Stealing,

Stealing,

Stealing a car for Moe.

Ya dada da da da dada,

Insurance fraud today!

More love needed for my favourite character...

f2279f0c75274332a11b4524fdd5a526.jpg

"Assault weapons have gotten a lot of bad press lately, but they're manufactured for a reason: to take out today's modern super animals, such as the flying squirrel, and the electric eel"

"If you ask me, in his prime Muhammad Ali was much better than anti-lock brakes"

"Black?! That's the worst colour there is! ...no offence there Carl"

Edited by Harvey Dent