Favourite Simpsons Quotes

Family Guy PMSL

• Paid Members

Homer: Well, crying isn't gonna bring him back...unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can either sit there crying and eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell enough like dog food to make your dog come back or you can go out there and find your dog!

Bart: You're right!

Homer: Rats, I almost had him eating dog food!

• Paid Members

This thread has a chance of being bumped and contributed to until the end of time.

Homer: I’m going to the back seat of my car, with the woman I love, and I won’t be back for ten minutes!

Ralph: Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.

Homer: How could you?! Haven’t you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain Whatshisname? We live in a society of laws! Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn’t hear anybody laughing, did you? Except at that guy who made sound effects. *Makes sound effects and laughs*. Where was I? Oh yeah! Stay out of my booze.

Krusty the Clown: Kids, we need to talk for a moment about Krusty Brand Chew Goo Gum Like Substance. We all knew it contained spider eggs, but the hantavirus? That came out of left field. So if you’re experiencing numbness and/or comas, send five dollars to antidote, PO box…

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart