Favourite Simpsons Quotes

Family Guy PMSL

• Moderators

'Hey Clemens, did i make the team?''You sure did.''YES! YES! Woohoo! In your face Strawberry!''Wait a minute. Are you Ken Griffey Jnr.?''No.''Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up.'

One of my favourite episodes....Unless of course my nine all-stars fall victim to nine separate misfortunes and are unable to play tomorrow, but that will never happen. Three misfortunes, that's possible. Seven misfortunates, there's an outside chance. But nine misfortunes? I'd like to see that!

Sorry if these have been posted:"Football in the groin had a football in the groin""Look at me, I'm making people happy! I'm the Magical Man, from Happy Land, in a gumdrop house on Lollypop Lane.... by the way, I was being sarcastic""I'm not normally a praying man but if you're up there, please save me Superman"

• Paid Members

'Hey Clemens, did i make the team?''You sure did.''YES! YES! Woohoo! In your face Strawberry!''Wait a minute. Are you Ken Griffey Jnr.?''No.''Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up.'

One of my favourite episodes....Unless of course my nine all-stars fall victim to nine separate misfortunes and are unable to play tomorrow, but that will never happen. Three misfortunes, that's possible. Seven misfortunates, there's an outside chance. But nine misfortunes? I'd like to see that!
Shave off those sideburns hippy!

Grandpa: "DEEEEAAATTTHHH!!!"Grandpa: "Dear Mr. President, There are too many states nowadays. Please eliminate three. P.S. I am not a crackpot."Grandpa: "I'm an Elk, a Mason, a Communist ... I'm also president of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance for some reason ..."