Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

I thought we established that Dillkid came back as ThePhenom, who didn't post as much shite? He never admitted to it once, even though it was obvious, but fair play to him for keeping kayfabe. That's how Hulky should've done it.

Anyone remember Tequila Boy? He started off the same way, became a lot better, and then outgrew us all - hasn't been seen in years.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I don't think he is, which is why I was wondering where TripleA saw him post on here.

Anyway, wasn't it clear he wasn't 14 after all? He used to reminisce about things before he was born/old enough to notice. Not only the Attitude era but the glory years of trance music. It didn't come across as a retrospective view either.

• Paid Members

Dill is on my facebook. I dont think he's into wrestling anymore. He's dropped a load of weight, he's got stubble and seems to have done that 16-19 phase that we all go through where you forget about thinking Trent Acid would be good if he went to OVW for a few months and begin thinking "best make myself more presentable if I want a shag".

Face it lads, Dillkid now looks down on us. We are now the losers.

• Paid Members

I remember Tequila Boy being a right annoying twat. He did get a little less annoying before vanishing forever though. Nobody will displace Flaming June as my most hated UKFF member ever. I rarely hate, even Chilli won me round in the end.

• 1 month later...

Someone called @sophiedelila has started following me on twitter. She has a verified account, so she's famous. Checked her profile and she's a singer/song writer. Seems odd that she would follow me, or is this some scheme where she follows anyone and everyone so they follow back? I suppose it's one way of getting your name out there.

• Moderators
Someone called @sophiedelila has started following me on twitter. She has a verified account, so she's famous. Checked her profile and she's a singer/song writer. Seems odd that she would follow me, or is this some scheme where she follows anyone and everyone so they follow back? I suppose it's one way of getting your name out there.

Not weird at all, as it's exactly what I've bolded.

Follows 14,500

Followers 18,600

It's that "HUUR, ME SOCIAL MEDIA GURU" method of mass following, and considering yourself a success because some follow back. Tons of wannabes do it. She's probably never even glanced at her feed.

Not weird at all, as it's exactly what I've bolded.

Follows 14,500

Followers 18,600

It's that "HUUR, ME SOCIAL MEDIA GURU" method of mass following, and considering yourself a success because some follow back. Tons of wannabes do it. She's probably never even glanced at her feed.

That system annoys the crap out of me. Interests me to see who the people are though, just out of curiosity. I tend to get a lot of young racing drivers in lower formula categories pulling that trick since I seemingly tweet about that a lot. I imagine a fair few people on here get the same thing with independent wrestling promotions just starting up. Someone at the student union keeps doing it with me, I've had the notification about half a dozen times in the last year saying they've followed me...then they disappear and try again in a few weeks.

Archived