Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
Clearly all those tweets are paying off, though - he's got over 7,000. Unless he's done one of those "pay money, get 5,000 followers" deals.

How many people has he followed, though? You follow enough people, some are going to follow back just because.

I'd say he was a hit with the ladies during school disco's on that reckoning.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Clearly all those tweets are paying off, though - he's got over 7,000. Unless he's done one of those "pay money, get 5,000 followers" deals.

How many people has he followed, though? You follow enough people, some are going to follow back just because.

I'd say he was a hit with the ladies during school disco's on that reckoning.

Says about 2,000. There's a 5,000 follower difference there, so I suspect he's probably paid for those.

• Paid Members
I always enjoy Hulky's visits, we're overdue one in fact. Keep him around, I say, he doesn't really do any harm.

He could have been around for years if he just blended in. The problem is that after about two posts, he outs himself because he's obsessed with being some sort of forum legend.

• Paid Members

Dillkid only posted on here a few month back I think, if that. He was pretty terrible, but like a lot of people on here (including myself) got a little less shit eventually. As opposed to people like Flaming June and Dangerously who progressively get worse until they fall in on themselves like a dying star.

Archived