Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha lol. In all seriousness can you all do me a favor and report the fake account as many times as you can to get the account removed?

• Paid Members
Ha lol. In all seriousness can you all do me a favor and report the fake account as many times as you can to get the account removed?

They're not impersonating us. They're impersonating you. If we report it, then we are by proxy impersonating you too. Which would be wrong, in more than one way.

• Paid Members

Have you reported it? Have they got back to you? If so, what did they say? If they haven't got back to you, try again. Or wait. They're busy. It's Twitter.

No fucking chance. Can't you ask Dixie to retweet it and get all her followers to do it?

Just had 20 people report the account just in the last two hours so hopefully it sorts things.

Archived