Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
Having narrowed it down to 7 suspects, i'm offering the latest odds on who is behind the account:

Khemical 1/6

Dangerously420 Evens

Some random who just thinks he's a dong 2/1

Disgruntled Ringtone Customer who never got their phone back after posting it to Tom a couple of years back 4/1

Disgruntled Wrestlemania Party Customer who didn't see the main event that one year 9/2

Chilli 50/1

The 1991 Denver Broncos 100-1

I'm neither confirming, nor denying. :laugh:

My number one suspect

8996%20-%20computer%20shawn_michaels%20wrestlemania%20wwf.png

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Got the funny feeling it's NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden. Just got an illuminating phonecall from my man in Russia. Whole thing might be a conspiracy to stoke up the tensions between Russia and the USA. Lock all your doors Tom. You might be in this for the long haul. If you think people are following you, just fucking run. Don't look back.

• Paid Members

Funny how he forgot to mention that he'd been to see the police about it two days ago.

Tom Aitken

17 February

I STRONGLY suggest that if you know who is behind the fake Twitter account of mine to come forward with information or if you are the culprit themselves to come forward so this can be dealt with as I am away to the police station after my shift. The culprit must be someone I know as they have been able to see my Facebook page to make up tweets about me.

As for the "they have been able to see my Facebook page....", has he not realised his wall is public yet?

Archived