Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have to say I initially felt a bit of sympathy for him but the way this thread turned was tremendous. My money is on it being someone who's either a worker or a trainee up here.

That's the way it always goes with Tommy. He's not living in the real world, so you can't believe anything he says, and whenever you start to feel a little sorry for him, he always manages to turn it round by being an absolute turdbrain.

RIP Dangerously. Until his next sockpuppet account.

• Paid Members

What was the mods' rationale for allowing him to keep posting despite being a returner? He may not have been as bad as Hulky, but when you think about that thin ice he was already on, I'm surprised his behaviour didn't get him shitcanned long ago.

• Paid Members
What was the mods' rationale for allowing him to keep posting despite being a returner? He may not have been as bad as Hulky, but when you think about that thin ice he was already on, I'm surprised his behaviour didn't get him shitcanned long ago.

Was he actually banned? I thought he was only ever suspended.

Who was this Hulky lad I hear so much about? What was his story?

Young Asian lad from Coventry with a few issues. Had the username Hulkamania Fan, and used to see himself as a "big deal" on forums, and would inevitably get banned from them. He then would return again and again and talk about how he could make it the biggest wrestling forum on the internet. At one point he set up his own forum to put the UKFF out of business (WWF / WCW style) and it got spammed to fuck, so he started challenging people to "shoot fights". I bumped into him at a show and he was quite friendly, if a little odd. Apparently he has a gimpy hand, but because of his oversized coat, I didn't notice.

In short, he was just another version of Tommy, who wound everyone up and couldn't take "piss off" for an answer.

• Moderators

Was he actually banned? I thought he was only ever suspended.

Don't think he was ever banned, but it was a second account from his original Tommyboi account.

• Moderators

Hulky was very severely on the spectrum, to the point where it was awkward to deal with, because you knew it was almost entirely down to his special needs, and his 'thing' for a few years was that he was obsessed with the UKFF and Moo. At one point, someone got a message from him over MSN along the lines of "this is hulky's mum, i found him dead with a suicide note blaming moo from the ukff, i am very sad about my dead son," and so on, and they were all "Quick work. I was only talking to him on here five minutes ago." He must have had 30 accounts here over the years, and he could never sit on them for longer than a few posts without revealing himself in rambling, quickly deleted threads, behaving like planet Earth's greatest hero had finally come home.

He since moved on to Twitter, where he posts about wrestling and @'s people to follow him 24 hours a day. He's made over 113,000 tweets, which is a figure I've never even seen before. Ludicrously high.

At one point, he tried to do a Twitter comedy account, hoping it would go viral. See for yourself: https://twitter.com/Funnyfunnyshit

• Paid Members
Clearly all those tweets are paying off, though - he's got over 7,000. Unless he's done one of those "pay money, get 5,000 followers" deals.

How many people has he followed, though? You follow enough people, some are going to follow back just because.

• Moderators
That second link Chokeout posted, has had me in a ball laughing. Brilliant!

I know it's been alluded to by Astro, Diggers and many more besides, but was he actually mentally unstable, or handicapable? Bizarre stuff.

Magnificent reading, mind you.

He was clearly, from his behaviour, posts and videos, pretty top-level Aspergers or similar.

Archived