The Lucha Libre Thread

Vamp

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus that Lotus Tribe can flat out go, I'd pay good money to watch a few of them tear it up with Asuka.

Yep, they really can. The last entrant seemed like she went out there with the attitude of "I'll land myself a full-time gig over here off of this, tonight" and fucking did just that with an exceptional showing! Superb stuff.

It's such a brilliant show. Last week three ninja women turn up and kick the shit out of someone. The next week they feature in the entire episode (pretty much) and it's excellent. You just won't get that with any other show. That was a standout episode for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus that Lotus Tribe can flat out go, I'd pay good money to watch a few of them tear it up with Asuka.

Yep, they really can. The last entrant seemed like she went out there with the attitude of "I'll land myself a full-time gig over here off of this, tonight" and fucking did just that with an exceptional showing! Superb stuff.

It's such a brilliant show. Last week three ninja women turn up and kick the shit out of someone. The next week they feature in the entire episode (pretty much) and it's excellent. You just won't get that with any other show. That was a standout episode for me.

Couldn't agree more.

That episode with the whole Man Vs. Women aspect completely forgotten about. 

Is a testimant to how clever LU's booking is.

And those chair bumps!!!!!

They continue to find new talent and you wonder how they are flying under WWE's radar. Where do they find these mastodons?! I assume LU is paying big money aswell which is why they are landing them.

A friend told me the big Undersnaker fella was under a developmental contract, and was one of the guys that fell out with Big Bill. Austin? Can't remember.

• 2 weeks later...

Still keeping up with the show, I was impressed with Cage and Texano this week. I've not been fussed with Texano at all up til now but he showed something different (to me) on this episode, entertaining stuff. Seemed a bit of a disjointed episode with the short early matches and assumed injury to Angelico. I don't keep up with backstage/injury news in case I find spoilers but was a legit injury why he was away the last time? Sucks if so.

I know this is basically a Lucha Underground thread, but Lucha Libre London is back on at York Hall on 23rd and 24th June next year, 10% off tickets till tomorrow with the code SANTO100.

http://www.luchalibreworld.co.uk

The Saturday show is the day before PROGRESS Chapter Whatever too.

Archived