The Lucha Libre Thread

Vamp

If I am ever going to get the wife to watch wrestling, it will be with LU. At least once every week during Raw or SD she looks up from her work with pity in her eyes and says "Your cute", which translates as "I can't believe I married a 12 year old, watching this crap".

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The season 2 opener was incredible. I'm hoping season 3s opener follows suit. Really interested to see what happens with Matanza now Dario has been arrested for murder.

Also I'm really hoping they do a court room scene with Dario on trial at some point. God I love Lucha Underground.

The season 2 opener was incredible. I'm hoping season 3s opener follows suit. Really interested to see what happens with Matanza now Dario has been arrested for murder.

Also I'm really hoping they do a court room scene with Dario on trial at some point. God I love Lucha Underground.

So great to have LU back, fucking HONKY TANK MAN!!! I'd love it if this is a regular thing, get these old cranks in doing background peripheral roles, give Virgil something to do sod it.

My favourite thing on this show might have been Dario's encouragement to Matanza when Havoc had him in bother, "He's baby food Matanza, C'mon"!!!!

Decent action in the main event and I like the way the Puma character is developing, bit of soul searching.

So 40 episodes eh? I'm guessing the way Ivelisse was setting things up we might get Ultima Lucha 3 after 20 eps and UL4 at the end?

Good first episode. Miles better than Raw already.

Still can't figure out if i'm allowed to fancy Taya. There's 'something' wrong with her face but everything else is great.

Weapons of Mass Destruction was a little bit good. Haha. I was never really into Killshot, although I've heard good things about him outside of LU, but he really made a star of himself in that match. Marty, too, but I think it was already established that he's good. Marty's bleeding and laughter really added a lot to the carnage, and the finish was predictable when the ladder went up, but still pretty cool.

The Captain Vasquez/Catrina story could get interesting (especially if it brings Ivelisse into it too), as will Castro returning to the Temple after Joey told Dario everything. Add to that the impending explosion that is another Mil Muertes/Prince Puma feud, and I think LU has done an amazing job of starting this new season with a bang. 

Archived