The Lucha Libre Thread

Vamp

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if there will be a new Pentagon Jr. Doesn't that happen only when AAA or CMLL or whoever own the name/gimmick?

Burchi, Pentagon and Fenix teamed at BOLA 2016, with Fenix in a Pentagon mask. Those brothers make for a fantastic tag team! Check it out!

AAA do own the Pentagon gimmick. This is why he is now Penta El OM. He will likely have to change name in Lucha Underground. this could hurt him.

I don't know if there will be a new Pentagon Jr. Doesn't that happen only when AAA or CMLL or whoever own the name/gimmick?

Burchi, Pentagon and Fenix teamed at BOLA 2016, with Fenix in a Pentagon mask. Those brothers make for a fantastic tag team! Check it out!

AAA do own the Pentagon gimmick. This is why he is now Penta El OM. He will likely have to change name in Lucha Underground. this could hurt him.

Mask design, etc? The entire gimmick?

Lucha Underground will easily cover up a name change. Does it matter that he's known as Pentagon Dark now?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if it still works but if you download a google chrome extension called Zenmate then you can use that to change your location to America and you get American Netflix but someone said to me the other day that Netflix have blocked it now but there is plenty of ways to change your location and watch American Netflix.

• Paid Members

Has it been confirmed to be US only?

US and Canada, I believe.

The article I seen the other week said they were looking to go global with it. On Yahoo UK it says it will be Seasons 1 & 2 but no mention of which countries will get it

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/lucha-underground-officially-debut-netflix-191500889.html

Archived