Jump to content

The UKFF Retro Gaming Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
32 minutes ago, Rey_Piste said:

@DEF If you want fun light gun games for the Wii then you need to pick up House Of The Dead: Overkill. The grindhouse aesthetic wwth it's OTT violence and plot is great fun.I wouldn't play it with your daughter though since it is very sweary.

 

Yep definitely getting that. Looks awesome.

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

There's another double pack of on rail shooters you might like, Gunblade and LA Machineguns.

Awesome, I've not heard of those. Cheers. Will check them out for sure.

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Add Dead Space Extraction to your list as well :D 

Will do. The more the merrier. 

Got a disc only copy of Mario Kart from eBay. The seller claims a few light scratches and is in Very Good condition so I'll see how that goes. 12 quid delivered which could be worse. It's 20 at CEX.

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 hours ago, Merzbow said:

There's another double pack of on rail shooters you might like, Gunblade and LA Machineguns.

Sin & Punishment. 

Posted

Its probably not the most ideal way but I used brasso back in the day to buff out scratches on my 360 games when I moved the console while the disc was inside. Worth trying if your just going to chuck the disc anyway.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Apologies in advance but

I want to install the Wcw mod for “No Mercy” on my Mac but don’t know where to start !!

 

Also the only control pad I have is a ps 4 one , is that likely to work ok or would a different controller be preferred ?

 

Posted

No idea about installing it on a Mac but using a PS4 pad should be as easy as plugging it in via USB, maybe getting Joystick Mapper from the appstore so you can rebind the controls too.

Posted
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

No idea about installing it on a Mac but using a PS4 pad should be as easy as plugging it in via USB, maybe getting Joystick Mapper from the appstore so you can rebind the controls too.

Cheers man, 

 

Yeah it should work fine but I guess my question is will it be fucky in terms of button mapping !!

Posted

If the emulator has issues with the pad then joystick mapper will let you rebind the buttons to keyboard keys, it's some extra steps but should work perfectly. I used to have to do it on PC years back.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...