Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

• Paid Members
On 5/8/2018 at 1:35 PM, W35ty said:

I watched on Monday and thought it was brilliant. I almost wanted the cheer when Captain showed up.

I know the comic book ending so i'm looking forward to how people are going to react when part 2 comes out.

The film isn't based on any of the comics. Just like all the films it just takes titles and a few elements from them so I can only assume you're talking shite

In theory he isn't, the main infinity gauntlet storyline is where it takes most of it's broad beats but in order to play out in a similar fashion it would require a few things to happen which can't based on events from the first film and also statements made by the directors.

W35ty is still a tit though.

I have left it a bit late but has anyone watched Marvel's The Gifted? And if so what they did think of it?

I'm quite enjoying it after 8 episodes in, nothing is rushed, the effects don't look too dodgy and no real bad characters in it.

Edited by Bukamania

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

No matter how many times you apologise for that behaviour, someone will always use it against you. Especially on Twitter when you always have the same opinions, forever.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

America. The country where someone writes some tweets to be controversial before they were famous and gets publicly fired for it but is happy to have a sexist, racist president who is in bed with Russia get away with saying and doing worse. Well played

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

America. The country where someone writes some tweets to be controversial before they were famous and gets publicly fired for it but is happy to have a sexist, racist president who is in bed with Russia get away with saying and doing worse. Well played

You should see some of the material Mike Cernovich (the nark) came up with. Not posting that shit here.