THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

I've only noticed this in off topic gold, but I'm finding bits and pieces missing in threads. Sometimes a post will end mid sentence or there won't be anything at all. Couple of examples from the cracking idiots at work thread....

Screenshot_20170525-130007.png

Screenshot_20170525-125922.png

.. and then it just ends :(

Edited by Wretch

• Paid Members
On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 2:22 PM, Uncle Zeb said:

Could it be that what's missing is just images that are no longer hosted?

Nah, definitely text - sometimes seems to cut off mid-sentence. I've seen it on other forums too, and I assume it's to do with a board upgrade somewhere along the line.

How do you embed images into posts these days? I've tried 'insert other media, insert image from URL' from the bottom right hand corner, but the box just turns red and nothing else happens when I enter the URL.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Slapnut said:

How do you embed images into posts these days? I've tried 'insert other media, insert image from URL' from the bottom right hand corner, but the box just turns red and nothing else happens when I enter the URL.

For a picture, just click the attachment icon and browse for it.

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

For a picture, just click the attachment icon and browse for it.

Whereabouts is that? There doesn't seem to be one in the toolbar, and when I click 'Insert other media - insert existing attachment' it just says I don't have any existing attachments.