THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

You still watching wrestling CD?

Not really. I've had Raw on series link for as long as I've had Sky but I genuinely couldn't tell you the last time I watched an episode in full. I fast forward through an episode about once a month. Not seen a PPV since Wrestlemania. That and the Rumble will be the only wrestling I watch now I'd think.

Ā 

Until the wee man is old enough to sit and watch it.

Ā 

Ā 

The scary thing is, and I've just noticed it, I signed upto this site when I was 14. And was probably here through the tail end of its peak until now. Being a member of an Internet forum for almost half my life actually terrifies me. Also the fact Grado is almost a household name and I remember the days when I'd see him at SWA events in the crowd. I believe we are around the same age. Mental

Edited by Chaka Demus

Sadly, with the move to this new forum (lovely though it is) we've all lost the Notes section of our Profiles, which is where I used to save the links for my Xmas avatar / sig combo.

Ā 

I wonder if the usual suspects might be persuaded to tinsel up our new avatars?

• Paid Members

Sadly, with the move to this new forum (lovely though it is) we've all lost the Notes section of our Profiles, which is where I used to save the links for my Xmas avatar / sig combo.

Ā 

I wonder if the usual suspects might be persuaded to tinsel up our new avatars?

Ā 

Yes, please.