THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Awards Moderator

Is there a thread to nominate threads for Gold? That "Whats been the most successful british card in the last 25 years?" has been really enjoyable and would love to see that in Gold.

• Paid Members

Is there a thread to nominate threads for Gold? That "Whats been the most successful british card in the last 25 years?" has been really enjoyable and would love to see that in Gold.

We did one about a year ago. I wouldn't imagine there would be much demand for a new one just a year on, might have to give it a bit longer.

Also, regarding the sig discussion earlier, I'm finally able to turn off fleischmark's shite sig after all these years without having to turn everyone's off. I love this new forum!

• Awards Moderator

I keep being logged out when I enter some threads. Others are fine, including, luckily, this one, but on some, I am signed out automatically when I click on them. On others, I'm logged out on some pages, but logged in on others. 

When I log in again, it tells me there's an error and I couldn't be logged in, but when I go back to the forum indexes and I'm logged in. Until I go into a thread, and I'm out again. 

Is anyone else having this happen or just me? I've tried to PM a mod, but when I did, it told me I couldn't send a PM because I wasn't signed in, but at the same time the message turned up in my 'sent' folder.

I haven't been banned or something without knowing it, have I?

• Admin

I keep being logged out when I enter some threads. Others are fine, including, luckily, this one, but on some, I am signed out automatically when I click on them. On others, I'm logged out on some pages, but logged in on others. 

When I log in again, it tells me there's an error and I couldn't be logged in, but when I go back to the forum indexes and I'm logged in. Until I go into a thread, and I'm out again. 

Is anyone else having this happen or just me? I've tried to PM a mod, but when I did, it told me I couldn't send a PM because I wasn't signed in, but at the same time the message turned up in my 'sent' folder.

What browser are you using?

• Awards Moderator

What browser are you using?

I'm using Safari. It seems to only happen on my laptop - I've been using the forum with no problems on my phone. Would having Private Browsing on/off make any difference to it?