THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Don't ever do that to me again please. I was having to talk to the Mrs and the kids in the evening.

I'd have thought you'd be back to Astro's Hulk Hogan 2048 game.

I suspect only Moo knows what all that was about.  Has he re-registered the domain name yet, or will that crisis hit in a few weeks time?

• Moderators

It's just showing you threads posted in in the last 7 days by default, so the outage is why the list is shorter than usual. If you look at the blue banner at the top of the list of posts (i.e. right before the link for this thread) and click on the tab that says "custom" you can change this.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tiger_rick suspended me for 2 and a half years and it ran out this morning. True story, an alarm went off on my phone that I'd set back in 2012 to let me know, ha. I originally thought it was longer than that but I've checked the PM Rick sent at the time and it said 2012. This place has changed.

What did you do to warrant that long a ban?!

I think I was a little aggressive (repeatedly) in the Scottish football thread.

That won't be a problem anymore. Tend to stay away from Scottish football chat now. More interested in other football now. Been a Goodison a couple of times this season.

I was also banned before I got a big boy job and had a child, who is now 2, strangely enough. No idea if at the time I was banned I was aware he was on his way.

I think I checked the site as a visitor two or three times in the following months of the suspension. Totally forgot about the place until that alarm sounded on my phone yesterday.