THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but with this new jazzy forum is there a way to have the text editing options we used to have? You know, the tags that allowed you to make specific text italics, bold, quotes, spoilers or whatever?

• Paid Members

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but with this new jazzy forum is there a way to have the text editing options we used to have? You know, the tags that allowed you to make specific text italics, bold, quotes, spoilers or whatever?

From what I can see, it's on the full version of the website, but it doesn't seem to be present on the mobile version. I'm guessing you're using the mobile version Supremo?

• Moderators

bold

edit -  the above posted from mobile. It seems the tags using [ ] still work as normal from mobile, even though they aren't visible.

Also - when on the full website the third button in from the left on the top row gives you the drop down for BBE code (for spoilers).

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

There's a lightswitch icon in the top left of the panel. That changes to text mode.

• Paid Members

From what I can see, it's on the full version of the website, but it doesn't seem to be present on the mobile version. I'm guessing you're using the mobile version Supremo?

Yeah, I only ever really post on the iPad or iPhone. Thanks for the info guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Yup, at the search box, use the pull down menu to search on forums, then hit search, it will then open an advanced search page where you can filter by forum and show results as posts.

Have we forever lost the Notes field in our Profiles? I had various links, gifs etc. stored there for years and now I can't find it :(