THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
I had years of different awful names lovingly bestowed upon me by mods, I finally decided to pay up and get a name change only it was the day before Neil retired and now no one changes names, yay.

Aye, me too, give or take a few days. I'll never be Barry Shitstain now :(

What's worse, diarrhea, being a bellend, or being a nonce?

You guys got lucky.

What's a Nostalgia Nonce, anyway? Pawing yourself over Bonnie Langford and Lena Zavaroni on Seaside Special?

• Paid Members
Being an unabashed 80s throwback who's still working his way through the Miami Vice boxed set, I'm guessing.

And having the world's best teen idol heartthrob calendar.

• Paid Members
Can the Game of Thrones book thread have "book spoilers" or similar somewhere in its title, rather than just the subheading? Someone's going to come a cropper clicking it from the front page when it's the last thread posted in.

Yeah I accidentally clicked it yesterday, but fortunately realised straight away and quickly covered my eyes and fumbled for the back key.

A better idea might be too call it 'A song of ice and fire thread'. Less/no chance of accidentally clicking it for the tv show thread, plus the title world then be correct as GoT is only the first book :smug:

Yeah, agreed with this. The titles are too similar. And the sub-heading "All book spoilers up in this bitch" doesn't exactly help. I'm not a Kayne West fan like the OP, so it takes me a few milliseconds longer to be able to decipher this street speak, and that could be the difference between a mouse click or not.

• Moderators
I had years of different awful names lovingly bestowed upon me by mods, I finally decided to pay up and get a name change only it was the day before Neil retired and now no one changes names, yay.

Aye, me too, give or take a few days. I'll never be Barry Shitstain now :(

What's worse, diarrhea, being a bellend, or being a nonce?

You guys got lucky.

Just looking at this post and remembering when you were called "Kay Burley Upskirt" for a while. This is definitely much better!

• Paid Members

Speaking of the earlier posts about the Game of Thrones threads, I've just clicked into the books thread by mistake looking for the posts from tonight's episode. Switching the name of the books thread would be brilliant.

• Moderators
Speaking of the earlier posts about the Game of Thrones threads, I've just clicked into the books thread by mistake looking for the posts from tonight's episode. Switching the name of the books thread would be brilliant.

LMAO brutally owned mate

• Paid Members
Why's it so quiet here recently? I'm guessing maybe because it's a slum period between Wrestlemania & Summerslam.

Combination of good weather and the World Cup. UKFF always slows down this time of year. We normally get an influx of idiots when the schools are off for the holidays.

• 1 month later...