THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

On the subject of usernames, I've finally had to take the decision to stop attempting to read the UKFF at work altogether. For a long time I have used the Lofi version in the office, where the text-only view looks pretty inconspicuous on my monitor. However, the other day it occurred to me that should anybody pass by my desk and happen to spot that I'm reading something written by a 'Bicurious Dad', 'Sexy Dad', 'Fatty Facesitter', 'FelatioLips' or worst of all- 'The Cum Doctor', then my reputation will be absolutely fucked. It's just not worth the risk.

• Paid Members

The Cum Doctor is the biggest panic attack for me. Somebody at my last job saw the name on my screen once and shouted 'The cum doctor? What *ARE* you looking at?'

There's one person to blame for all of those names you've mentioned there, Arch.

• Paid Members
I had years of different awful names lovingly bestowed upon me by mods, I finally decided to pay up and get a name change only it was the day before Neil retired and now no one changes names, yay.

Aye, me too, give or take a few days. I'll never be Barry Shitstain now :(

• Paid Members
Can the Game of Thrones book thread have "book spoilers" or similar somewhere in its title, rather than just the subheading? Someone's going to come a cropper clicking it from the front page when it's the last thread posted in.

Yeah I accidentally clicked it yesterday, but fortunately realised straight away and quickly covered my eyes and fumbled for the back key.

A better idea might be too call it 'A song of ice and fire thread'. Less/no chance of accidentally clicking it for the tv show thread, plus the title world then be correct as GoT is only the first book :smug:

• Paid Members
A better idea might be too call it 'A song of ice and fire thread'. Less/no chance of accidentally clicking it for the tv show thread, plus the title world then be correct as GoT is only the first book :smug:

That's a great idea - that's how I tell the TV and book wikis apart.

• Paid Members
I had years of different awful names lovingly bestowed upon me by mods, I finally decided to pay up and get a name change only it was the day before Neil retired and now no one changes names, yay.

Aye, me too, give or take a few days. I'll never be Barry Shitstain now :(

What's worse, diarrhea, being a bellend, or being a nonce?

You guys got lucky.