The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

Pallbearer, Elder, Irist, Behold The Arctopus, Dysrhythmia and High Command have all pulled out of Damnation but they've been replaced with Godflesh, Conjurer, Green Lung, Abduction, Video Nasties and Mountain Caller. If they'd been on the lineup instead of the other six from day one I'd have bought a ticket. I'm still not convinced Pig Destroyer won't have to drop out eventually.

May be an image of text

Edited by cobra_gordo

Dimmu Borgir have been removed from Bloodstock 2021 due to the ongoing situation with COVID and have been rebooked for 2022. Cradle of Filth have been announced as the sub headline replacement for Saturday

They also announced the first bands for the added day on the Wednesday:

Onslaught, Beholder, Ward XVI and Anakim

Raised By Owls have also been moved to the Wednesday 

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Download is back on after all as one of the government’s Events Research Programmes, limited to a 10,000 capacity to take plane June 18-20
Lineup to be revealed this Friday and tickets are on sale June 3rd (£120), although people who’ve already bought tickets for either 2020 or 2021 will be given priority.

• Paid Members

It's definitely gonna be a full UK lineup. It's two stages with the campsite around the area, so I'd expect a lot of up and comers and then a few headliners. Maybe Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, that'd make me try my hardest to get some tickets.

41 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Lineup is also said to around 40 bands, which I imagine will be mostly UK acts. Maybe @SuperBacon (at least I think was them) will get their wish and Architects will headline after all 

Assume it will be one stage and one tent then?

Edit: sorry @Shy Dadcompletely missed youd said that.

I'd be bang up for going, sounds lovely. Only 10,000 people? Yes please.

And the hat remains intact!

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members

It would just feel like an outdoor gig, with the back pain and hangover of a festival, which is lovely. I've said I'm not deciding how hard I work for tickets until Friday and the band announcement.

With my 2:1 PA ticket for my Asperger's I've a few friends who have said they'd be interested in going if I split a ticket cost with them.

Seeing them specifically advertise that you can mosh did make me grin like an idiot. Best of luck to them. Can't wait to go abroad for a festival again, but it's going to be 2022. Siege of Limerick should be my next port of call, fingers crossed.