The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

Some people were saying that it was all a publicity stunt and that the story will boost ticket sales for the remainder of the tour. People on twitter were talking about attending out of morbid curiosity I guess. Seems like it didn't work though as this was them the other day playing at Rebellion in Manchester. The people in the crowd is his tour manager and one of the guys from the support band.

DrlGQJzXQAMVFPd.jpg:large

He even has a 'fan club' that is run by someone who is batshit. https://twitter.com/ThreatinFanClub

• Paid Members

the man behind it must have got some serious inheritence money or something because i have no idea how hes funded that thing, the backing band are hired players too so he must have chucked a ton of cash at this thing...if its not some kind of clever marketing ploy, the guy is out of his fucking mind. I think its the latter.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

Manowar are doing two shows in Birmingham next April, £102 a ticket including booking fees. That's almost as much as I paid for two Maiden tickets!

that aint true surely 😄