Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
7 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

The new Laibach album's out and it's a glorious set of covers from The Sound of Music, silly as shit but they own it.

Cheers for the heads up, I love some Laibach silliness.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Ha, that's gonna be the big deal breaker for me too! I somehow have to convince the missus, whilst we're saving for the wedding that we definitely cant afford, if I can slap a couple of hundred  on a trip down to London. It's near enough my birthday though so I may be able to get away with it.

Edited by Accident Prone
  • Members
Posted (edited)

It’s 40 odd quid. Been waiting a long time for this so it’s definitely happening. I’ll sell a kidney or something 

all stay at mine!!!

Edited by SuperBacon
  • Paid Members
Posted

Jawbreaker are also announced for Groezrock so I'm really intrigued as to who the support acts are for the London show. Mest, Neckdeep and Comeback Kid are on the bill, they'd fit in nicely, though I'd really love something like Face To Face, Lifetime and/or Braid.

I'd be going to Groezrock instead if I suddenly happened upon the money though.

Posted

The biggest surprise is Hellhammer, Tom has said repeatedly that he hated that stuff but now he's doing live sets of all that eras music. Out of every name there I'd mostly be going for The Sisters of Mercy, that little hip sludge fest at the the bottom of Saturday looks lovely too.

  • Paid Members
Posted

i went in 2016 and had considered it again but i genuinely dont think i can be arsed with the grind of a weekend festival at this point. That lineup is fantastic though.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Mineral has released their first new song in 20 years, along with the announcement of a European tour. Only one UK date and that's Thursday 23rd May in London.

Bit shit as it means booking a day off work for a band I really want to see but have heard that they aren't all that live. It's great news regardless and the new material could suggest further tours down the line.

I'm also super jealous of those going to their San Diego show, as they are being supported by Cursive (!), marking this the third time two of my all time faves have toured together in the US (the first times being earlier this when Coheed toured with Cursive and Taking Back Sunday).

 

Posted
11 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Mineral has released their first new song in 20 years, along with the announcement of a European tour. Only one UK date and that's Thursday 23rd May in London.

Bit shit as it means booking a day off work for a band I really want to see but have heard that they aren't all that live. It's great news regardless and the new material could suggest further tours down the line.

I'm also super jealous of those going to their San Diego show, as they are being supported by Cursive (!), marking this the third time two of my all time faves have toured together in the US (the first times being earlier this when Coheed toured with Cursive and Taking Back Sunday).

 

I saw them when they toured over here in 2015. They were OK but a little bit of a let down honestly which was a shame.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...