What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

Line of Duty has been out fucking standing. Roll on Series 4!

I hope AC-12 are to investigate Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department in it

It really has, hasn't it? I've watched all 3 series' in about 3 weeks and now I'm gutted its finished. I don't think there will be a series 4, however. It seemed to come to a logical conclusion in last nights final episode.

Series 4 starts filming in August according to Martin Compton on Twitter. Yusssssss!!!

• Paid Members

Line of Duty has been out fucking standing. Roll on Series 4!

I hope AC-12 are to investigate Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department in it

It really has, hasn't it? I've watched all 3 series' in about 3 weeks and now I'm gutted its finished. I don't think there will be a series 4, however. It seemed to come to a logical conclusion in last nights final episode.

Same here. I saw them talk about s3 ep 1 on Gogglebox having remembered them briefly discussing Series 1 a while back I think and thought I better record this. I then started on Series 1 on Netflix and we were watching episodes most nights having watched S3 ep 5 on Tuesday. We are now going to do the same with Peaky Blinders having also missed that one first time round.

I cannot believe Arnott was Scottish! Great work by Martin, while there were times I did wonder about his accent maybe being a little exaggerated (being from SE London myself), but hearing him talk is amazing. 

They announced signing up for 2 more series once 2 was doing well. But I agreed the story seamed to come full circle. maybe we will find out

Dot also had an abused history in that network and that is what keeps the thread going through S4

one thing I did see coming though in last nights finale

I had clocked the gun man as being the same guy as behind Arnott in the armoury when he handed in the gun so I told my wife he is going to open fire if Dot is caught. Also didn't he arrest Arnott in Denton's flat?

I liked the first series of The Tunnel. Series two is a bit awful though. The Muslim girl stuff and the "angry at politician on TV" scene are the sort of hackneyed rubbish that even a daytime soap writer would be embarrassed by. Stannis and herself are still good though.

I liked the first series of The Tunnel. Series two is a bit awful though. The Muslim girl stuff and the "angry at politician on TV" scene are the sort of hackneyed rubbish that even a daytime soap writer would be embarrassed by. Stannis and herself are still good though.

It was ok, did you ever see The Bridge? 1st series was fantastic.