What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

I watched it. Thought it was brilliant. Noely saying to Fran "I'm gonna bust your back door in" made me laugh in an otherwise quite vicious scene. What did you think of it? 

It was one of the best seasons of television I have ever watched, and I don’t say that lightly.

Fran is a guilty pleasure. I love that man, so I was gutted when they John Staped him with that pool cue.

So it’s confirmed, Nidge is dead, the next season will focus on Patrick and the travellers, and it won’t be out until at least 2016 which is a bastard.

Yea I agree I loved the whole season. It just built and built to a final 10 minutes where anything could have happened. Fran will be back Id imagine. Felt really bad when he killed Deano. 

Im glad Nidge has been confirmed as dead. He had pretty much done it all. I wonder will Trish feature in season 6? 

Patrick and the traveller gang should be good for season maybe even 2 but as a show I think it has reached its peak with season 5. "Terrence Big Balls" and Elmo will still be central Id guess as Terrence is owed a shit load of money, unless that story is quietly forgotten. 

• Paid Members

Being a huge Hellblazer fan, I was absolutely devasated over the first three episodes of ‘Constantine’. I held out hope - despite Woy and others’ warnings to the contrary – that it would be do the oul mag justice and despite that Ryan chaps Herculian efforts, the show itself delivered nothing more than a pox.

Anyway, I watched the fourth episode, and it was rather good. Constantine is turning into the prick he should be, and it veered from the almost kiddish shite of it’s previous episodes to visit its Hellblazer roots.

I even forgot about my annoyance at the lack of smoking from the Constantine character.

Just watched episode 9 of Homeland (US pace) and wow, it was amazing. One of the best shows on TV right now, and that ending was up there with all your breaking bad/game of thrones moments. Can't wait to see what happens next. 

• Paid Members

I'm so glad Brooklyn nine-nine is back and doesn't seem to have dropped in quality. I really like Gina, she's a really well thought out complex character but Captain Holt is one of my favourite characters in anything ever. The whole cast is one of the best ensembles I've seen for a long time.