What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Moderators

I've finally fucking started on Breaking Bad.. well, for the second time actualyl but I've already got further with it than I did the first time around.

Yeah.. I think, needless to say, it's very good.

The first time around I just didn't know what to expect other than I hoped it would be funny because it was Bryan Cranston and it wasn't and I was just thinking "man, you're bumming me out Hal".

• Awards Moderator

We did something similar - watched the first couple of episodes around this time last year, left it for a few months, but resumed it in the summer and it became regular viewing... so regular, in fact, that we powered through the last 16 episodes in about a week over Christmas. So, so good.

just finished watching the Bridge (Original version), thought it was class. Anyone into it?

Either House of Cards, the Americans or True Detective next. Heard nothing but good stuff about HOC and TD, anyone recommending the Americans?

Orange is the new black went down hill, got about 3 episodes to watch. Just one of those which isn't laugh out loud funny, and not a lot happens but wanting to finish the series now.

• Moderators

New series of Check It Out With Dr Steve Brule started last week and it's fucking amazing. Greatest one yet. Check it out.

If you've never seen Dr Steve Brule before:-

It's one of my favourite John C. Reilly roles, and I fucking love John C. Reilly. Awesome comic creation.

Edited by PowerButchi