UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Possibly a stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyway. 

I was reading through ECW's Bankruptcy Petition (Interesting read if you haven't seen it already: http://oswreview.com/history/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ECWBankruptcyPetition.pdf) and amongst the people they owed money to were the usual suspects. Staff, wrestlers, TV stations etc etc etc. 

However, they owed money to WWE. Why was this? When WWE (well WWF) performers appeared on ECW, did Heyman have to pay their wages? 

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, eugenespeed said:

Possibly a stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyway. 

I was reading through ECW's Bankruptcy Petition (Interesting read if you haven't seen it already: http://oswreview.com/history/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ECWBankruptcyPetition.pdf) and amongst the people they owed money to were the usual suspects. Staff, wrestlers, TV stations etc etc etc. 

However, they owed money to WWE. Why was this? When WWE (well WWF) performers appeared on ECW, did Heyman have to pay their wages? 

Get yourself John Lister's book "Turning the tables" if you can. It's great on this stuff.

• Paid Members

Anyone know roughly how much a signed Kings Of Wrestling T-Shirt would go for (Claudio/Ceasro and Chris Hero) with them both now on WWE TV and Cesaro being well known? Got one that I've had hanging up on a wall for a few years, but being slightly short on cash and selling anything that has value figured it could sell.

Same for a NOAH UK naviagation tour T-Shirt from 2011 as well. KENTA/Itami, Cesaro, Hero, Bobby Fish, Zack Sabre Jr and such to name a few that would have signed it.

On 16/08/2017 at 6:53 PM, dopper said:

When was the last time Summer Rae was used on WWE TV?

Without looking it up, she managed Tyler Breeze for a very short while pre-BreezeAngo