UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Whilst its a debate to be planned or unplanned, that roof panel is held on by cable ties isn't it? So if it wasn't planned, there is a question of, isn't that absurdly dangerous to be walking about on them, if they could just break open at any time?

I'm one of the fans Foley needlessly made fun of on the "3 Faces of Foley" video from 1998 who watched that match countless times that year.

I never once believed the fall through the cell was unplanned.

The way Undertaker pushes him rather than lifts him

The way Foley took the bump

The way 3 sides of that mesh section only seemed to be held together by flimsy cable-ties,

The fact that brawling on the cell and then climbing down to continue the match inside the cage would lead to the crowd shit on both men

The way nobody involved has ever talked about what the real plan was, if it was indeed an accident, in the countless interviews about it these past 18 years.

For me, it was 100% definitely supposed to happen exactly as it did with the chair falling on his face being the only cock-up.

The stuff was filmed before he sued them.  He was probably paid a decent fee for being interviewed for the ECW stuff, and the Hardcore DVD, but he is suing for his old matches being on the Network.

Thanks. I wish he'd stop trying to sue WWE all the time. 

I hope that a lawsuit of that nature does lead to the WWE network having to remove stuff or new commentary like when they dubbed over Jessie Ventura with new commentary on old WWF tapes. 

I doubt WWE are losing that lawsuit, but if they did it'd open up a world of problems.  How can you pay royalties when no one is paying for a specific part of the network.  With a DVD you can pay royalties to everyone featured, but you can't pay, for example, someone who is featured in one match from a Smokey Mountain show a percentage of every 9.99 they get, it'd be ridiculous.  But if WWE lose the lawsuit (they won't) then basically every wrestler featured on it at all would have the same claim as Bagwell and Raven.

• Paid Members

is smack down on sky live at 2 am or whatever?

Yes, live at 1am each week in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

Sure I read on here not long ago that you can buy WWE Network gift cards over here is that right? if so where was it from again was going to get my nephew one for Christmas

GAME, I believe.