UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Are there any similar on eBay or the like? See how much they're going for/how many page they've had etc.

Other than that if you've got a Sports Memorabillia place near they may take it off your hands, but I don't know how much of a market there is for them now as the commemorative chair thing has been done a few times. If you had sold it a couple of years after X8 you would have probably got a fair amount for it

I only got it yesterday! Was a fiver in a charity shop. There are a couple on eBay in the US that I've seen but they're going for crazy money, and they have extra stuff -- one has the t-shirt and programme, and the other has loads of signatures of wrestlers.

I only got it yesterday! Was a fiver in a charity shop. There are a couple on eBay in the US that I've seen but they're going for crazy money, and they have extra stuff -- one has the t-shirt and programme, and the other has loads of signatures of wrestlers.

You got a WrestleMania chair in a charity shop??? What the fuck??? Where is this place?

My mother bought it months ago apparently, but forgot to mention it until I was round there yesterday. It seems like a very odd thing to just give to a charity shop. Someone must have had a clearout of all their wrestling merch because the wrestlers nowadays have normal names and dive through the ropes.

Probably a grieving mother finally disposing of her late son's surplus possessions, unaware of their monetary value, and in swept yours like an innocent vulture, picking at the carcass without ever knowing it once had thoughts and passions and dreams.

Is it like a folding steel chair? Keep it around mate and start your own backyard fed. it's Van Damminator time

Btw, I'm sure there was either a DVD or a toy that you can/could order from WWE and get a full sized steel chair in the post for free

• Paid Members

I remember when I used to go to the carboots and a family where selling off their recently passed away sons grappling stuff. It was all WWF and WCW stuff, I felt right sad buying it because they were giving me the story, so I ended up giving them fifty quid when it only came to twenty-five. People seemed genuine to me. Grabbed a shitload that day (they were charging 50p for WWE DVDs, 50p was too low), but I felt terrible buying from them.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Raw is shown 7 days later, 1 hour version but its on Sky 1 the day before anyway.

Main Event is shown 6 days later. Not on this week though.

Experience is on Mix too, not sure when though.

Thanks. I assume there was no Main Event last Wednesday, it didn't record it anyway. Also Raw on Sky1 was a David Attenborough special instead.

Has Tommaso Ciampa ever done any telly work? I'm watching season 3 of Vikings at the moment and there's a background guy who looks just like him.

No idea, but here he is in 05 playing Muhammad Hassan's personal lawyer

Raw is shown 7 days later, 1 hour version but its on Sky 1 the day before anyway.

Main Event is shown 6 days later. Not on this week though.

Experience is on Mix too, not sure when though.

Thanks. I assume there was no Main Event last Wednesday, it didn't record it anyway. Also Raw on Sky1 was a David Attenborough special instead.

There was a Main Event episode, it just wasn't on Sky Sports Mix for some reason.

Rick's excellent Rumble stats thread has got me thinking - what is the oldest PPV in which everyone who wrestled on the card is still alive?

Can't remember it off the top of my head, but I looked into this a year or so ago and I think for the WWF it's one from 1997/98 (that Owen Hart wasn't on). Will check.

EDIT: Talking bollocks as usual. Considering only wrestlers competing in a match, and not counting dark matches, I think it was King of the Ring 1999. As Chyna is now dead, I think Rebellion 2001 wins the "prize".

Edited by RoryFice