UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Until Chyna passed away last year it would have been the very next ppv after Owen died, which was King of The Ring 1999.

But Chyna faced Road Dogg in a match on that show,

Big Boss Man went on a streak of ppv appearances for the rest of 1999 as did Davey Boy

Then Benoit & Guerrero arrived and appeared on every ppv for a while, as did Crash Holly in 2000.

Test went on a good streak in 2001.

So the correct answer is now technically WrestleMania X-8.

Unless you count the pre-show match which was shown live on Sunday Night Heat (which included Mr Perfect & Test).

If you do, the answer then becomes Armageddon in December 2003.

Until Chyna passed away last year it would have been the very next ppv after Owen died, which was King of The Ring 1999.

But Chyna faced Road Dogg in a match on that show,

Big Boss Man went on a streak of ppv appearances for the rest of 1999 as did Davey Boy

Then Benoit & Guerrero arrived and appeared on every ppv for a while, as did Crash Holly in 2000.

Test went on a good streak in 2001.

So the correct answer is now technically WrestleMania X-8.

Unless you count the pre-show match which was shown live on Sunday Night Heat (which included Mr Perfect & Test).

In Wrestlemania X8 you also need to ignore Crash Holly getting involved in 24/7 hard-core match shenanigans, but it's a pleasingly death free ppv.

To be the nitpicker to conquer all nitpickers; both Garrison Cade and Test were in a tag turmoil match on that show

Rebellion 2001 is the first and definitely none more until Vengeance 2005.

Then with Guerrero, Benoit, Cade, Viscera & Umaga being on the next bunch, there isn't another until Great American Bash 2006.

How many Hell in a Cell cages have their been? Not matches but actual cages themselves. The one they use now is a fair bit different from the original one.

It definitely comes off as bigger, I'm not sure when they will have switched to the current style, possibly 06-08? I think it was kind of fresh for, for example, the Taker v Edge match but think they still had the old model for like, the HHH v HBK match in 04 (which is a match that, of course, it still going on today - long may it continue) As far as I'm aware they've only had two cells or at least two designs for it.

But they look like they've grown an extra 5 feet or so from the old model, I was gobsmacked when Shane jumped off that thing even though I'd half anticipated it

Change I thought was to dissuade people from climbing it after it was threatened before hand. That and the old one was in bits after they cut so many holes in side for people to climb up