UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I can't believe you're all forgetting about the greatest faction in WWE history

We're not. They fought the Ministry at Over the Edge in May before the Summerslam match and Jericho stuff

It was in response to WyattSheepMask saying he can't remember much he did after Wrestlemania 15.

Anybody know which belts are in the cabinet behind Triple H here? Thanks https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/797166284177809408

They are all WWE championships I believe.

The top one is the old WWWF title (I think Stan Stasiak(sp?) held a version like that.), the second one down I think Bob Backlund held, with the "big green" being the first one Hogan won, and I think that's a "winged eagle" behind the bag at the bottom.

Edit: Better pictures for you

WWWF title at the top

74670cc92a09ab12adbe573623f13b89.jpg 

Then the next WWWF title, held by Superstar Billy Graham/Bob Backlund:

WWWF-20.jpg 

Then the "Big Green", held by Iron Sheikh/Hulk Hogan

wwe-belts-1.jpg 

Edited by Mr.E

• Paid Members

Has my mind just made this up, or was there an ECW PPV in 2000 that had a video at the start with a really skinny Blue Meanie on? 

Or was it just someone calling themselves by a similar name? 

Or am I talking crap?! 

• Paid Members

Meanie went back to ECW after his WWF run & dropped a load of weight in between, yeah. And he went by "The Blue Boy", presumably for legal reasons.

He was definitely on the last ECW ppv, Guilty as Charged 2001.

he must have put it back on fairly quick as he was a chubster again by One Night Stand. Probably had to for the indie bookings. I've always admired fat wrestlers for that in that they pretty much have to stay unhealthy and fat once they've made their name that way if they still wanna work, in the same way every fat rapper seems to alude they're fat in their name and then they're stuck with it. Always seems mildly unfair when you hear that Yoko and Vader and such were requested to lose weight at points when weight was their thing.

Didn't Vince in fact want Yoko to be as big as possible, building him for '93, but by '96 he's asking him to drop the weight?

think a similar thing happened with Rikishi, he was never that big as Fatu had more of an Umaga build, they wanted him to flab up then released him in 04 when he wouldn't drop it again. You could say the act was more or less up for 'Kishi anyway at that point but for context Scotty 2 Hotty stayed on the roster another 3 years so it does seem a little unfair

Edited by sj5522