UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

I'm sure I missed the explanation for this but why has Summer Rae been ditched for Layla? Has she been injured or something? She hasn't been on TV since Layla took over has she? Did they really do a break up angle over twitter and not at the very least on Main Event, NXT or Superstars?

I'm sure I missed the explanation for this but why has Summer Rae been ditched for Layla? Has she been injured or something? She hasn't been on TV since Layla took over has she? Did they really do a break up angle over twitter and not at the very least on Main Event, NXT or Superstars?

She has been out filming a new WWE Studio's movie, I think its another the Marine sequal perhaps.

• Paid Members
Did they really do a break up angle over twitter and not at the very least on Main Event, NXT or Superstars?

The impression I get watching Raw is that Twitter is far more important than Main Event, NXT or Superstars.

They might have only just caught up to how awfully boring he's become as a character. The demotion has been quite stark considering he had WWE or World title matches for 36 pay-per-views in a row at one point, though.

Edited by King Pitcos

He's kinda like Big Show in terms that if someone like Orton is having the weekend off, you can shove him into a match with Cena or the like and you'll get a solid match. Got to admire how candid he has apparently been about wanting to retire in a couple of years. Most other guys would be put on the sidelines, it seemed to expedite whatever run he was ever going to have.

Whatever happened to Rhino? Seems like he'd still be young enough for another run in WWE or TNA, but you never hear him mentioned at all. Has he retired?

1) After watching the six-man tag from Raw a few weeks ago featuring Cena, Sheamus and Big E taking on the Wyatts and in particular, the exchanges between Sheamus and Rowan, it got me thinking. Can anyone name notable occasions where two gingers have fought each other in the ring? The only one I can think of off the top of my head would Sheamus battering Heath Slater at some point, but before the likes of Sheamus and Slater, I struggle to think of occasions where there was more than one ginger in a match together.

2) On NXT last week, when Corey Graves took on Sami Zayn and locked on a headlock for an extended period, Regal referred to Graves grinding Zayn down on the mat and used a specific term for the technique. He said it was a British term, but what was the word he used?

3) Can someone run down Joey Ryan's monstrous title run in PWG and the numerous loopholes he used to keep it going? I know he kept retaining the title via Dusty finishes, but I have no clue as to the specifics.

• Paid Members
2) On NXT last week, when Corey Graves took on Sami Zayn and locked on a headlock for an extended period, Regal referred to Graves grinding Zayn down on the mat and used a specific term for the technique. He said it was a British term, but what was the word he used?

Haven't seen the match, but I'd guess hooking?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_p...estling_terms#H