UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Yeah, I believe it is. I remember this being mentioned in Meltzer's newsletter around that time. London popped up a few times doing the same kind of deal.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Yeah, I believe it is. I remember this being mentioned in Meltzer's newsletter around that time. London popped up a few times doing the same kind of deal.

Yeah I seem to remember he was a "fan" that Flair punched during the build up the Undertaker match at Wrestlemania 18 as well

Aside from Ebay, does anyone know anywhere UK based that sells nWo shirts? Bit of a long shot, but looking to buy some for a stag do

WWE Euroshop apparently has them.

Someone had mentioned it to me the other day.

I had a look and couldn't find it by searching "nwo" or "new world order", but it came up when I searched "retro".

• Paid Members

It's got Keith Myatt and Mad Dog Maxx in it, so initially, I'd have said "not shitarse", but reading through the rest of that horribly misspelled mess, I'd have to say so.

Watching Invasion at the Gund Arena on the network earlier got me thinking what arena has hosted the most WWF/WWE PPVs? I imagine MSG is up there if not the most but just curious what arena has actually held the most

Edited by 2Xtreme_lives

Watching Invasion at the Gund Arena on the network earlier got me thinking what arena has hosted the most WWF/WWE PPVs? I imagine MSG is up there if not the most but just curious what arena has actually held the most

Richmond Coliseum has to be up there as well as the Staples Center