UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
3) Can someone run down Joey Ryan's monstrous title run in PWG and the numerous loopholes he used to keep it going? I know he kept retaining the title via Dusty finishes, but I have no clue as to the specifics.

Jesus there was hundreds. One I remember specifically was when he wrestled Human Tornado and Tornado was masked as his El Snowflake character from Nacho Libre. Near the end of the match his El Snowflake mask comes off and he pins Ryan for the belt. But Ryan claims that because the mask came off he was actually Human Tornado and not El Snowflake so the title change didn't count because "Human Tornado wasn't scheduled to be in the match".

• Paid Members

Does anyone know of any wrestling companies that run in Berlin? I'm going on my stag there in June, and there is a big contingent of wrestling fans, so thought I'd check on the off chance in case there are any shows on on those dates!

Does anyone know of any wrestling companies that run in Berlin? I'm going on my stag there in June, and there is a big contingent of wrestling fans, so thought I'd check on the off chance in case there are any shows on on those dates!

I saw a show by http://www.dwa-wrestling.de/ a couple of years back. Well worth checking their upcoming events to see if they are running anything in June.

German Wrestling Federation tend to run a fair few shows in Berlin too. Have a look at gwf-wrestling.de to see what their June schedule a bit later down the line as they only have tonight's show on the schedule so far

Miz vs Rey from the post punk mitb crown a new champ tournament is on sky just now.did this and cenas win count as championship reigns, or was punk seen as champ throughout when he returned?

• Paid Members
Miz vs Rey from the post punk mitb crown a new champ tournament is on sky just now.did this and cenas win count as championship reigns, or was punk seen as champ throughout when he returned?

The number of Cena's title reigns as the commentators give it always includes that one, and Punk was described on TV as "3-time WWE Champion" during his long reign so yes, they count.

I've got tickets for the ICW show in Newcastle on June 1st, and the Ticketmaster page says that the tickets are unreserved standing, however they've just arrived and they have seat numbers and rows on them. Does anyone know what is going on here? I was hoping to buy a few more tickets for some more mates who have joined the banwagon late, but I don't think they'd be too happy if we all got separated, especially as they've never seen ICW before and won't have a clue what's going on.

I've messaged Mark Dallas on Facebook, but I imagine he's busy as fuck at the moment with so many shows coming up and branching out with ICW's post-documentary boom.

• Paid Members

What time does the PPV start tonight(Uk time?)

Cheers in advance for the help...

What time does the PPV start tonight(Uk time?)

Cheers in advance for the help...

Sorry, just seen its 1am.....thanks anyway!

• Awards Moderator

Who is WWE's current "If you can't have a good match with..." guy? I know that back in the day that's what they used to say about 1-2-3 Kid, and then in the early 2000s it was essentially Val Venis' role on the house shows, and then it was part of the reasoning for some of the veterans on the ECW brand like Matt Hardy. So is there anyone with that kind of unofficial role today? Christian or Goldust, maybe, or Kofi or Cody Rhodes or someone like that?

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Before he joined up with Heyman and obviously Rybaxel, I'd say Curtis Axel was in the "good hand, work with anyone" role

Given his continued employment maybe someone backstage sees JTG as someone for newcomers to have good matches with, can't think of any other reason he's still there

JTG very, very rarely wrestles anyone. He did spend a house show loop losing to Bray Wyatt about a year ago though.

The vast majority of Rusev's matches have been against Zack Ryder.

Bo Dallas has mostly been wrestling Justin Gabriel, I think.

Adam Rose wrestled Heath Slater on house shows last weekend.